Saturday, September 19, 2009

Munds Park

Little Jack all snuggled up! Brrr it was cold out :)

Luke and Nana playing on the "green ground" or play ground up in Munds Park. The sand was all wet from the rain storm that just ended.

Always collecting rocks.

Filling up your shoes with sand. Those holes are for sand right?

Another eventful trip up to Munds Park on my maternity leave. Sadly that's the only time I'm ever able to make it up there. It's so beautiful to escape the heat and enjoy some real weather and seasons change. I can't wait for the boys to be older to take them up to make snowmen and go sledding. The drive up was filled with traffic due to a late start. You sure have to pack a lot for three people to head out of town for three days! The whole Piolet was jammed packed and I'm sure there were things we forgot! We decided to go cold turkey on Luke and the crib. I was a little nervous but Nana E offered to give it a go so off we went. Daddy stayed home to take apart the crib and get opperation big boy bed under way! We had a great time with Nana and can't wait to go back on my next maternity leave....just kidding Rob ;) Kinda.....





No comments: