Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jack 3 months!

Hard to believe it's been three months already! Nearly all your baby hair has fallen out and some new blonde baby fuzz is coming in. You eyes are turning hazel like Daddy and Lukes and you skin is beautiful and creamy. I'm not ready to leave you and head back to work but I know I have to. Just don't grow up to quickly Jack I don't want to miss a thing!

What a hairline! Where do all these crazy cowlicks come from?

Just chillin with Daddy. Another computer buff in the making. You'll fit right in!

I'm not sure what outfit this is for the day or how many baths you've had but you are cute as can be! You continue to grow despite all the spitting up you do. The doctor said it's normal. Although I've changed to bath towels rather than burp clothes at feeding times! At 15 weeks you started turning over from back to tummy! They say that's the harder way to go. Such an over achiever already!

No comments: