Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Plan

Oh my gosh we have a plan! We have officially hit the 36 week mark and my doctor is ready to turn off my terb pump. What time today was left up to me. I would have thought this would be an easy decision. But turning the pump off at the crack of dawn before I'm ready to actually head to the hospital didn't seem like a smart thing to do! Nobody is sure what exactly will happen when we turn the pump off. Some theories are that I will continue to contract and actually go into labor, nothing will happen and he will come when he is ready or things will move along just at a slower pace. Since we can't just have a c-section at 36 weeks just to have one we have to wait until I'm having regular contractions and am uncomfortable. Both things don't seem too hard to accomplish seeing as they happen while on the pump! So keep your cell phones near by and check back for more details! We may be welcoming Luke into the family soon!

No comments: